CINCINNATI - It's officially spring, so you know what that means.
- Lines at Graeter's get longer.
Lines at Kroger get shorter.
- The masses stampede toward Findlay Market.
Weekends of easy parking? Yeah, they're over.
- Everyone gets a car wash.
- People break out the Reds gear.
It could be argued that Reds gear adorns most people's wardrobe all year.
- Everyone starts wearing shorts and short sleeves the day it hits 50 degrees.
Even if the next day it's back to 35 degrees.
- The City Flea goes back outside....
Plus, it's again time for fun in Washington Park!