CINCINNATI - While Opening Day 2014 has officially come and gone, the spirit of the Cincinnati Reds is forever.
From jewelry for women to ties for the guys, there are plenty of fun options for the entire family to look fashionable while showing some love for the Redlegs--no matter how the team is actually is doing on the diamond.
As only she can, WCPO contributor Megan Fenno has put together this list to help you standout from the crowd.
- Cincinnati Reds Cap Logo Charm Bracelet, Alex and Ani: $32
- Nike Cincinnati Reds Cooperstown Washed Epic Crew Fleece Sweatshirt, Fanatics: $69.95
- Cincinnati Reds Aviator Sunglasses, Rally House, $13.99
- Cincinnati Reds French Loop Earrings, Rally House, $9.99
- 3-pack Cincinnati Reds Elastic Womens Headbands, Rally House, $8.99
- Rally House also has a brick and mortar store, located at 261 Calhoun Street, Cincinnati, OH 45219 Phone: 513-713-1365
- Tom's Shoes, Cincinnati Reds Style, Etsy: $130
- Unisex Hometown Tee, C-Town Apparel, $25
- Cincinnati Reds Woven Plaid Tie, Eagle Wings (MLB Shop), $19.99
- Handmade Cincinnati Reds Nylon Belt for Men, Etsy, $45
- Cincinnati Reds Handmade Cuff Links, Etsy, $11.00
- Cincinnati Reds Football Shirt, Cincy Shirts, $25.00
- Handmade Cincinnati Reds Bobby Pins, Etsy, $10
- Mr. Redlegs Distressed Graphic Onsie, Blackout Tees, $14.99
- Also available in Blackout stores, located in Florence and Eastgate Mall.
- Cincinnati Reds Crib Shoes, SkidDERS Footwear, $11.99
- Cincinnati Reds Pacifier with Clip, KidFanatics, $8.95
- Cincinnati Reds Girls "Out of this World Tank Top," KidFanatics, $19.95
- Toddler "Little Monster" Reds Hat, Brand 47, $17.95