"Lovey-dovey" couple makes it official
Just Married: Brian and Ashley Herberth
When: March 1, 2014
Wedding/Reception: The Redmoor, Cincinnati
Maid/Matron of Honor: Holly Salyers
Best Man: Jason Schrenk
Ashley Fisher, daughter of Mark and Kathy Fisher of Morrow, Ohio, was married on Saturday, March 1, 2014 to Brian Herberth, son of Sharon Gosney of West Chester, Ohio.
Mrs. Herberth, 30, is in digital advertising at WCPO.com. Her father works in material handling at Equipment Depot and her mother is a Nurse. Mr. Herberth, 34, works in prepaid cellular airtime sales. His mother works as a teller for PNC Bank. The couple met in 2011 at a Pub Crawl benefiting Cystic Fibrosis.
The ceremony took place at The Redmoor in Mount Lookout. The old Art Deco dinner theater proved to be the perfect setting for the couple’s ceremony and reception. Guests sat comfortably at tables while the couple said their vows on stage, and the ceremony was quickly followed by a cocktail hour to allow the bride and groom time to mingle with their guests.
The reception soon followed, and the evening seemed to flow flawlessly. Guests raved about the menu as they enjoyed a variety of drinks at the bar and an evening of dancing.
The couple says that their relationship is so strong because they are truly one another’s best friend. The bride commented that no matter what they are doing, if they are doing it solo they always come home and say, “I wish you were there, it would have been more fun.”
- Why it works: The couple says that their relationship works simply because they are truly happy people. They added that friends tease them about their, “lovey-dovey” newlywed attitudes, always swearing that it will fade; however, the bride and groom refuse to believe it, claiming that it is genuine and will last a lifetime. The bride says she looks to her family for marital inspiration. From her grandparents who have been married for 57 years to her parents who are going strong at 36 years, she believes they have the key to loving a partner forever, and tries to soak up that knowledge every chance she gets.
The pair currently live in the West Chester area and plan to remain there now that they are married.
How to share your happy story with us:
Email your engagement, wedding and commitment ceremony news to firstname.lastname@example.org. Be sure to include:
- Name of the couple
- Date of the engagement or ceremony
- Telephone numbers email addresses for both parties
- A few lines about how you met
We'll be in touch for more details!
Few tastes in common, except... REO Speedwagon?
Just Married: Zachary and Martina Weber
When: March 18, 2013
Wedding/Reception: Lake Lyndsay, Cincinnati
Maid/Matron of Honor: Ivylisse Velez
Best Man: Cody Ellis
Martina Bambach, daughter of John and Jan Bambach of Cincinnati was married on Saturday, May 18, 2013 to Zachary Weber, son of Brad and Shirley Weber of Cincinnati.
Mrs. Weber, 29, is a social worker. Mr. Weber, 28, is a teacher. The couple met at TGI Friday’s in 2006.
The ceremony took place at Lake Lyndsay and was officiated by Pastor James Crabb. Despite the 45 minutes of rain that hit the lake right before the ceremony, the weather lifted just in time for the bride to walk down the aisle, and guests were awed by the beautiful backdrop of the lake.
The reception soon followed, accompanied by gorgeous weather throughout the evening. Guests danced the night away, blanketed by the heavens, as they dined on delicious food and drink. The laid back, natural beauty of the venue provided the bride and groom with the perfect ingredients to cook up one gorgeous spring wedding.
The couple says that their relationship is now, and has always been, built on strong communication and trust. They say that regardless of the situation, they both aim to make one another a priority and make each other happy. They both have a love of travel and hope to someday go on a backpacking trip through Europe.
- Why it works: The groom said that even though the two have completely different interests as far as music and style goes, much like their relationship theme song, “Keep on Loving You,” by REO Speedwagon, nothing could truly separate them. He added that they both have a sincere love of life and enjoy the playfulness of just being goofy together.
The pair currently lives in Cincinnati and plans to remain in the area now that they are married.