CINCINNATI - It will feel like fall in the Tri-State, and gas prices are dipping along with the temperatures.
1. It’s cooling down in the Tri-State. After Sunday’s soaking you can expect highs in the low 70s throughout the week. For more on that check the 9 First Warning Weather forecast.
2. Have you registered to vote in Ohio for the November 5 general election? If not, Monday’s the last day to do so. There’s 1,677 local issues in Ohio and 195 of them are school issues.
3. Bengals fans start the week on a Who Dey! high, after the team defeated the Patriots. The Bengals travel to Buffalo this week to take on the Bills.
4. Sushi fans, rejoice. Fusian has opened a restaurant in Hyde Park. The eatery which bills itself as the “Chipotle of sushi” now has two Cincinnati locations (one is downtown).
5. If you live in Cincinnati you’ll want to know about the new way you take out the trash. The city’s garbage system is now semi-automated thanks to the city’s new trash carts. To learn more about what to expect in your neighborhood you can visit www.cincinnati-oh.gov/trash.
6. Survivors of breast cancer and their supporters will take part in the Making Strides Against Breast Cancer at Yeatman’s Cove on Oct. 13. WCPO - 9 On Your Side is a sponsor of the event. You can join our team.
8. Black Friday is closer this week than it was last week and John Matarese has a Don’t Waste Your Money story on what deals are predicted to be available on the biggest shopping day of the year.
9. Adam ‘Pacman’ Jones is in court this week on an assault charge. Police say he hit a 34-year-old woman outside of FB’s on Sixth Street.
Copyright 2013 Scripps Media, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
The Cincinnati startup's signature product PillBox helps people remember to take their medications according to doctor's orders.
In part two of "Hospital Checkups," we learn how surgeons at UC Health are using the latest techniques to cut…
Hamilton County deputies aren’t being allowed to use a device that could make the jail safer for inmates and officers.
A Tennessee man wanted on murder charges is on the loose in the Tri-State after he officers say he ran off during a traffic stop.
Xavier University accounting students and IRS-certified volunteers are offering free tax services to low-income taxpayers, elderly taxpayers…
A wrap-up of local stories happening on March 10, 2014.
All your Monday morning traffic delays.
Three women and two men managed to steal five Louis Vuitton purses from Saks Fifth Avenue in downtown Cincinnati, police said.
Johnny Cueto rebounded from a rough outing with four scoreless innings for the Cincinnati Reds in their 3-1 loss Sunday to the Los Angeles Angels.
A 16-year-old male killed after a single-vehicle accident on a stretch of eastbound Interstate 275 near Kellogg Avenue has been identified.