CINCINNATI - It will feel like fall in the Tri-State, and gas prices are dipping along with the temperatures.
1. It’s cooling down in the Tri-State. After Sunday’s soaking you can expect highs in the low 70s throughout the week. For more on that check the 9 First Warning Weather forecast.
2. Have you registered to vote in Ohio for the November 5 general election? If not, Monday’s the last day to do so. There’s 1,677 local issues in Ohio and 195 of them are school issues.
3. Bengals fans start the week on a Who Dey! high, after the team defeated the Patriots. The Bengals travel to Buffalo this week to take on the Bills.
4. Sushi fans, rejoice. Fusian has opened a restaurant in Hyde Park. The eatery which bills itself as the “Chipotle of sushi” now has two Cincinnati locations (one is downtown).
5. If you live in Cincinnati you’ll want to know about the new way you take out the trash. The city’s garbage system is now semi-automated thanks to the city’s new trash carts. To learn more about what to expect in your neighborhood you can visit www.cincinnati-oh.gov/trash.
6. Survivors of breast cancer and their supporters will take part in the Making Strides Against Breast Cancer at Yeatman’s Cove on Oct. 13. WCPO - 9 On Your Side is a sponsor of the event. You can join our team.
8. Black Friday is closer this week than it was last week and John Matarese has a Don’t Waste Your Money story on what deals are predicted to be available on the biggest shopping day of the year.
9. Adam ‘Pacman’ Jones is in court this week on an assault charge. Police say he hit a 34-year-old woman outside of FB’s on Sixth Street.
Copyright 2013 Scripps Media, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
This weekend it is time for you to take control of your fermentation temperature with a DIY dual stage temperature controller.
Fifth Third Bancorp says its first-quarter net income fell 25 percent, mostly on a decline in its investment in its former Vantiv…
A wrap-up of local stories happening Thursday, April 17, 2014.
There are an estimated 680 unfilled local manufacturing jobs, according to the Northern Kentucky Industrial Park Industry Partnership.…
Kings Island is set to open Friday and this year park organizers are preparing to give visitors a real scream.
A new Kroger Marketplace opens Thursday in Northern Kentucky. But what does that mean for its old store, right next door?
A man called authorities from a Brown County home Friday to report another man shooting a gun under the same roof, and both men were arrested.
Students, street artists and community activists made their way to the campus of Northern Kentucky University to raise money for a good cause…
One of his toughest and most rewarding nights yet, Ryan Braun called 911 when his wife's water broke.
A deadly crash on I-71 should be a warning to drivers and a reminder of the risks road crews face on Tri-State highways.