This week on Pet Pals, Bob Howard from the Stray Animal Adoption Program visited WCPO studios with an adorable puppy that needs a home.
Dudette is a 4-month-old Labrador/retriever/hound mix that is crate trained and housebroken. She was at their new adoption venue, the Winton Petco, on Winton Road in Finneytown from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m.
If you weren't able to make it out to the event and have an interest in Dudette, call this week’s Pet Pals Adoption Line at 859-391-1234.
Howard also offered a few tips spring-centric tips for pet owners:
1. Pick up the sticks in your yard. With the thaw of winter, there may be a number of sticks in your yard that may cause choking or mouth injuries to your pet.
2. Do not allow your pet to chew on the new budding plants because some of them may be toxic.
3. Be cautious with your spring cleaning products. It may seem obvious, but many of the chemicals in cleaning supplies are dangerous.
4. Be on alert for allergies to your pet.
5. Start flea and tick prevention. And continue it year round.
Like Sarah Walters on Facebook
Sarah Walters on Twitter: @Sarah_Walters