CINCINNATI -- A home for thousands of creative, art-centric Cincinnati students has been recognized as one of the best fashion schools to attend in the United States.
University of Cincinnati's College of Design, Architecture, Art and Planning (DAAP), a program first started in 1869, takes the No. 9 spot on the exclusive list.
Kent State University also made the list, coming in at No. 4.
- Fashion Institute of Technology in New York City
- Pratt Institute in Brooklyn, New York
- Savannah College of Art and Design
- Kent State University in Ohio
- Drexel University in California
- Parsons the New School for Design in New York
- Rhode Island School of Design
- University of Delaware
- University of Cincinnati
- Cornell University in New York
DAAP routinely picks up another prestigious accolade in BusinessWeek magazine's ranking of the top 30 design schools internationally.
For more information on the College of Design, Architecture, Art and Planning, CLICK HERE.