Expect another day of a mix of clouds and sunshine. A few isolated showers are possible at any point, bu tthe best chance of rain will arrive this afternoon.
High temperatures will continue to remain above average. We'll hit the low to mid-80s. Storms are also possible again, especially after 3 p.m.
Memorial Day looks fantastic with highs in the low to mid-80s under sunny skies. The humidity will be noticeably lower as well thanks to today's cold front! Great weather for honoring those who gave their lives for our freedom, BBQs, boating, and laying out at the pool.
Sun & clouds
A few afternoon storms
Cool & comfortable
If you don't already have the Storm Shield app, you can download it by clicking on the link below:
- Sign up for severe weather email and mobile alerts
- What's a 9 First Warning Weather Alert Day?
- LIVE interactive radar
- WCPO traffic updates
- Metro bus detours and updates (or call the hotline at 513-632-7538)
- Latest power outages from Duke Energy
- Flight cancelations and delays from CVG, other U.S. airports