This afternoon expect variable clouds across the Tri-State as an influx of high level clouds pass over. Temperatures will once again top off near 80 degrees with light northeasterly winds.
Feeling like summer again
It's day 3 of summer-like weather for the Tri-State. The average high is 70 but we'll top off near 80 again today.
High pressure is moving into the Tri-State this week, which will keep the highs in the mid to upper 70s all week.
Showers return end of week
A cold front approaches the Ohio Valley late Thursday into Friday producing scattered showers. Right now forecast models bring much of the rain in prior to Friday night football. We'll continue to track the system and let you know how things pan out. Cooler air comes in behind the front so Saturday will be in the mid 60s with a high of 70 Sunday.
Mostly Sunny, high clouds
Partly to mostly cloudy
Not as warm
- Sign up for severe weather email and mobile alerts
- LIVE interactive radar
- Download the WCPO Storm Shield app for iTunes or for Android devices (storm-based alerts for life-threatening weather events)
- WCPO traffic updates
- Metro bus detours and updates (or call the hotline at 513-632-7538)
- Latest power outages from Duke Energy
- Flight cancelations and delays from CVG, other U.S. airports