Here we go again: Temperatures will fall further this evening and into the single digits by morning. But the real story is that the wind chill will make it feel below zero during the morning commute.
We could see a few flurries this evening as we get ready for, at least, some sunshine tomorrow.
Thursday brings the return of some much-needed sunshine. However, temperatures will remain well below freezing. Highs are forecast in the lower to mid 20s.
Skies will be mostly cloudy on Friday, and forecast models show we could get another round of snow from a fast-moving clipper system. Right now, the models have been fluctuating with this system, so we'll have to watch it closely to see when it develops and if it will track over the Ohio Valley or move southwest of our area.
The weekend remains cold, with highs only in the 20s. The next storm system is poised to move in late Sunday into Monday with our next chance of snow that could be measurable. We'll keep you up to date.
Mostly cloudy/chance flurries
Gradual overnight clearing
Partly sunny skies
Very cold again
- Sign up for severe weather email and mobile alerts
- What's a 9 First Warning Weather Alert Day?
- LIVE interactive radar
- Download the WCPO Snowcast app for iTunes devices (you can see how many inches of snow will fall in your location now, later in the day or over the next 48 hours).
- Download the WCPO Storm Shield app for iTunes or for Android devices (storm-based alerts for life-threatening weather events)
- WCPO traffic updates
- Metro bus detours and updates (or call the hotline at 513-632-7538)
- Latest power outages from Duke Energy
- Flight cancelations and delays from CVG, other U.S. airports